Thursday, October 10, 2013

Little Angel of Self-Reliance

"Arnella" (Little Angel of Self-Reliance)
What a happy day!! 
Do you ever wake up and just need to feel the joy of life? 
Maybe you want to run and dance around with the dogs outside or play dolls and have tea parties with your friends, or your daughter or grandchildren. No matter what age we are we are never too old to play and dance. The day that Arnella showed up I really needed to dance around and play with confidence. I needed to lighten the load and bring back the spring to my step. So of course it was perfect timing.

I think the first thing you notice about Arnella is her smile. Can’t you just feel the joy flowing out of her sweet face? Almost immediately you can feel the joyful happy dance bubbling up from within your heart. The purple background radiates the majestic spiritual energy from behind Arnella’s wings. With this energy flowing in I felt complete, content and alive. Feeling courageous, bold, and independent I stepped into this energy. I allowed her to flow out onto the canvas in the hopes that in some small way she may inspire not only myself but others to make a difference in the world by sharing the gift of a smile. I think  Thich Nhat Hanh says it best,“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ―

No comments:

Post a Comment