Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Arnella, My LIttle Earth Angel Of Self-Reliance, Perseverance And Optimism




Meet Ardella

Little Angel Of Self-Reliance, Perservance and Optimism


Be Still And Let Go

This sweet little Earth Angel called Arnella represents the self-reliance,  perseverance and optimism that lives inside each on of us. The inspiration and energy that flowed through me while I was painting this precious Earth Angel reminded me that when times get tough we can go within to the stillness so that we can tap into the reserve energy that lives deep within our spirit. In the stillness, we can come back refreshed and renewed with the Divine inspiration to tackle any problem. Arnella wears a big smile and has a wonderful presence because she knows everything is going to be fine. She is reminding us that all we need to do is be still and surrender our burdens to the stillness so we can hear the highest good.






12 comments:

  1. We all need a this in our lives sometimes! I love her sweet smile,
    Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer for your sweet comment. Yes, when I was painting this one ...I was really praying for this shift in my consciousness.
      The energy came in and helped me through a tough time. I am grateful!!

      Delete
  2. I like your new angels series and that you are featuring all ethnicities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Enzie...they come to me...I think it shows me aspects of myself that are connected to
      the world. i am enjoying co-creating this series.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful painting of a bright eyed angelic girl. I love what she represents and reminds me to be present a little everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Charlotte. You're inspiring me. Are you painting in your sleep? Seems they are just flowing from you. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janie! Ha! I do have fun!

      Delete
  5. She is beautiful! What an inspiration! Wonderful colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what JOY...her expression is amazing. xox

    ReplyDelete