Thursday, October 10, 2013

Little Angel of the Soul

  1. "Kokoa" (Little Angel of the Heart)


I was having so much fun one night when my oldest daughter, Natalie was spending the night with my youngest daughter, Mary Kathyrn and me.  We were all having the best time playing with our creativity.  Everyone was creating something and we just couldn’t stop. The energy in the house was full of love, excitement and wonderment. I will have to say that each one of us were very connected to our inner child, so play was a natural thing. I truly felt so much love in the air I didn’t feel the least bit tired. I was all set to call it a night (after all I think it was almost midnight)...when the canvas beckoned me closer until I could almost hear a faint voice saying...”let me show up on your canvas... I want to play too”. So I grabbed a brush and some paint and in an instant this very sweet precious little angel appeared. Natalie walked by and was laughing up a storm. She said, "I thought you were going to be." She laughed so hard! It became contagious!! 
The color pink was the perfect choice for Kokoa because her message was speaking straight from the heart. I could hear her loud and clearly. Play and let go....Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....ha ha ha... Merrily merrily life is but a dream!!!!!!


Let go and have fun life isn’t suppose to be so serious!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment