Sunday, September 8, 2013

Journal Entry About Art Festivals


Today I am reflecting on the Art Walk Festival that I went to yesterday with my very generous husband. It was a lot of fun getting out and meeting artist and seeing their work. I made several connections and I got inspired to start some research into what it takes to create an affective art showing. Hopefully next year I will be able to enter my own art in local art shows.

While I walked around I started observing how artist set up their spaces. I got some really creative ideas about how to build shelves so that they are easy to fold and very light to carry.
Aren't these cool?

Any thoughts to share about doing art shows??????
 I love hearing what your journey taught you.
Don't you love to share? I do too!!


I am also working on cleaning up my art print files in my studio and my digital images on my computer. It feels so good to clean up and rid myself of the chaos that I created. I am so happy this energy has moved in. I have been wanting to do it for sometime.

Check out the difference between these two files. I reshot this picture and edited it in photoshop.
I like the way the second one pops.
 Any thoughts?
Please leave me a comment if you have any suggestions or just want to say Hi.
 I love connecting with other artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment