Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Join My New Blog!


Hi And Welcome To My New Blog



Welcome to my new blog. As you can see it is a work in progress and not without some bumps in the road! I am just getting started, therefore everyday there will be something new, so be sure to stop by frequently. I would also love it to hear from you and hopefully you will follow my blog, introduce yourself and share your blog too.

You can check out some of my sights. Be sure to stop by my Earth Angel portfolio. 
Click here to go to my Earth Angels Link or just click on the Picture of Diana, Earth Angel of England painting below and go directly to the link that shares her story. 

 There are also some pictures from our recent trip to Europe.

Thanks for your support!
Charlotte Phillips







4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, congratulations on your blog! I love hearing the stories behind your work. Looking forward to more.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Colleen. I am having so much fun. Every painting has a story and I am going to share them all, I hope.
      Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Charlotte. I love it and look forward to each new blog to dive into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie, thanks so much for the support. I would love for you to join my page if you like.

    ReplyDelete